The Highest Stim Pre-workout Ever...Just Got Better!
Kamikaze. The name says it all. With 500mg of caffeine per full scoop, coupled with the most powerful stimulants and nootropics available, this is one pre-workout that will have you powering through any training session and putting your gym bros to shame. And now it’s got the added benefit of the incredible PUMP that comes with Glyco-Surge!
Kamikaze is taken 30 minutes pre-workout (.5 scoop). Always start with with 1/2 scoop or less!
L-Tyrosine – increases levels of the neurotransmitters dopamine, adrenaline and norepinephrine. By increasing these neurotransmitters, Tyrosine helps improve mood, memory and performance.
Caffeine – rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream to improve alertness and cognitive performance. Activates adrenaline. Signals better muscle activation. Spares muscle glycogen stores, preferring instead to burn fat as energy.
Huperzine A – an alkaloid extracted from a club moss called Huperzia serrata. Huperzine A has neuroprotective and nootropic properties and gives a mental boost that lasts.
Dendrobium – used to promote the health of the stomach, kidneys, and lungs in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). It is also used as a strengthening tonic because it contains powerful alkaloids that can stimulate physical strength, energy and mental focus!
Citrus Reticula – effectively increases metabolic rate.
Schisandra Chinensis – used as an “adaptogen” for increasing resistance to disease and stress, increasing energy, and increasing physical performance and endurance. Also protects the liver, normalizes blood sugar, stimulates immune function and speeds recovery.
Synephrine – chemically similar to ephedrine and pseudoephedrine, but does not elevate blood pressure. Synephrine increases ATP (an anaerobic energy source) and stimulates AMPK, and enzyme that burns fat.
Glyco-Surge (65% glycerol) – Glycerol has been well established as a “hyperhydrating agent” because of its unique ability to affect blood plasma levels. Glyco-Surge helps increase visible vascularity by increasing blood flow to muscles.
When do I take Kamikaze™?
For maximum results, on training days we suggest 1/2 scoop (or less!) 30 minutes before training.
Do I have to take Kamikaze on non-workout days?
No, but it’s amazing in times of need (gaming, studying, etc.).
Do I need to cycle Kamikaze?
It’s always a good idea to cycle stimulants or take a short break of 3-7 days.
Is there anything illegal in Kamikaze?
It may feel as though it’s gotta be illegal, but Kamikaze has been granted an NPN (natural product number) from Health Canada. Always check with your federation’s list of banned substances if you compete in tested events.
What makes Kamikaze so powerful?
Kamikaze is stimulant focused. It combines powerful nootropics with the highest amount of stimulants in any pre-workout…ever.
- Effects of caffeine ingestion on rating of perceived exertion during and after exercise: a meta analysis. M. Doherty P. M. Smith
- Comparison of changes in energy expenditure and body temperatures after caffeine consumption. P Koot, P Deurenberg
- Oral tyrosine supplementation improves exercise capacity in the heat. L. Tumilty, G. Davidson, M. Beckmann, R. Thatcher
- Chen & Chen (1935), The pharmacological action of dendrobine. The alkaloid of Chin-Shih-Hu. JPET, 55: 319-325
- A Review of the Human Clinical Studies Involving Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) Extract and its Primary Protoalkaloid p-Synephrine. Sidney J. Stohs, Harry G. Preuss, and Mohd Shara
- The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects. S. Patlar, H. Yalcin, E. Boyali
Effects of acute caffeine, theanine and tyrosine supplementation on mental and physical performance in athletes. J. Zaragoza, G. Tinsley, S. Urbina, K. Villa, E. Santos, A. Juaneza, M. Tinnin, C. Davidson, S. Mitmesser, Z. Zhang, L. Taylor