Countless scientific studies show they work: creatine and beta-alanine. ONLY GP3 EVO™ delivers both in a full dose mega-stack with a unique, advanced delivery system.
GP3 EVO – Muscle Builder
205 Grams | 50 Servings | $49.99
THE WORLD’S MOST EFFECTIVE MUSCLE BUILDING FORMULA!
Experience the Synergy of Three! Countless scientific studies show they work: creatine, beta-alanine, plus B vitamins. More importantly, they’ve been field tested. Taken separately they are effective, but when taken together they work exponentially to build slabs of rock-hard muscle, increase strength in record time! ONLY GP3 EVO™ delivers creatine HCL, beta-alanine and B vitamins in a full dose mega-stack with a unique, advanced delivery system – the GP3 EVO Synergy System™.
HOW TO USE
On Training Days:
GP3 EVO is taken 30 minutes pre-workout (1 scoop for maximum results) and immediately after training (1 scoop for maximum results).
On Non-Training Days:
GP3 EVO is taken upon waking (.5 – 1 scoop) and again mid-afternoon (.5 – 1 scoop).
Creatine HCL – absolutely the most absorbable form of creatine (some say 59x more than monohydrate). There is no need for loading or cycling and it won’t cause bloating or water retention. It will increase muscle size, strength, endurance and recovery. 3000mg per serving!
Beta-Alanine – increases muscle Carnosine levels and anaerobic endurance, boosts strength and power and delays muscle fatigue. Beta-Alanine may also amplify the effects of creatine.
B-Vitamins – water-soluble vitamins essential for various metabolic processes including energy, carbohydrate metabolism, fat synthesis, and amino acid metabolism.
When do I take GP3 EVO™?
For maximum results, on training days we suggest 1 scoop 30 minutes before training, and 1 scoop immediately following your workout. Some athletes may choose to consume 2 scoops while they train. On non-training days, we suggest .5 – 1 scoop upon waking and another .5 – 1 scoop eight hours later.
Can I take GP3 EVO with food?
GP3 EVO™ can be taken with food or on an empty stomach.
Do I have to take GP3 EVO on non-workout days?
Yes – it is important in order to keep your creatine levels up. As well, the other ingredients help you to repair from the previous day’s workouts and keep your body in an anabolic state.
Do I need to cycle GP3 EVO?
No, there is no need to cycle GP3 EVO at the recommended dose. It can be and should be, used continually year-round to ensure your gains continue.
Besides GP3 EVO, what other supplements should I be taking?
You don’t need to take any other supplements when taking GP3 EVO. It goes without saying, but even with the addition of GP3 EVO it is necessary to ensure you are ingesting the correct amounts of protein, carbohydrates, and fat to reach your goals. To maximize your gains, you can stack GP3 EVO with AMMO-8 or Battle Juice, Warfare, ALPHA and/or F-10 depending on your goal.
Are there any long-term negative side effects?
What results can I expect with GP3 EVO?
Within two weeks you should notice an increase in strength, power, and endurance. You will also find that it takes less time to recover from hard training. Most users report more muscle fullness by this time and better pumps in the gym.
- Powers, M. E., et al. Creatine supplementation increases total body water without altering fluid distribution. Journal of Athletic Training 38(1):44-50, 2003.
- Miller, D. Oral bioavailability of creatine supplements: Is there room for improvement? Annual Meeting of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 2009.
- Effect of two β-alanine dosing protocols on muscle carnosine synthesis and washout. Stellingwerff T1, Anwander H, Egger A, Buehler T, Kreis R, Decombaz J, Boesch C.
- Effects of β-alanine supplementation on performance and body composition in collegiate wrestlers and football players. Kern BD1, Robinson TL.
- Effects of 28 days of beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate supplementation on aerobic power, ventilatory and lactate thresholds, and time to exhaustion. Zoeller RF1, Stout JR, O’kroy JA, Torok DJ, Mielke M.
Guerilla Grape (Stevia)