ALPHA™ revolutionizes hormone optimization. This is the ULTIMATE 3-in-1 formula.
ALPHA – Test/GH/Anti-A
90 Caps | 30 Day Supply | $49.99
The World’s Strongest (Legal) Anabolic Hormone Optimizer
Be the ALPHA Male! ALPHA™ revolutionizes hormone optimization. Clinically proven, cutting-edge ingredients. This is the ULTIMATE 3-in-1 formula.
ALPHA-TEST – Testosterone is the key anabolic hormone responsible for rapid muscle growth and elevated libido.
Fenugreek (50% fenusides), Epimedium (10% Icariins), Tribulus Terrestris
ALPHA-DEX – Estrogen is the “female hormone” and by limiting its conversion allows for more muscle-building testosterone to circulate.
ALPHA-TROPIN – Growth hormone (HGH) stimulates protein anabolism, enhances fat loss and regulates carbohydrate metabolism.
What is the best way to take ALPHA?
On training days take 30-40 minutes before training. On off days, take before bed.
How long until I feel the full effects?
You may feel ALPHA working from the very first dose. Within two weeks you will feel the full effects.
Is it safe?
Yes! The ingredients in ALPHA have been clinically tested – participants were tested for normal liver, kidney, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. and everyone passed with flying colors. Use 8 weeks on, two weeks off.
Should I take any other supplements with it?
You can combine ALPHA with Go Dark before bed to create the perfect anabolic sleep cycle. Some athletes looking to maximize anabolic hormones to the maximum will stack it with Testdex. Sample Cycle – Weeks 1-4: 1 cap Testdex in the AM, 3 caps ALPHA before bed. Weeks 5-8: 3 caps ALPHA before bed. Week 9: off. Repeat.
- Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study Amanda Raoa*, Elizabeth Steelsb, Warrick J. Inderc, Suzanne Abrahama & Luis Vitettaad
- The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB1, Yang QT.
- Effects of icariin on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis action and cytokine levels in stressed Sprague-Dawley rats. Pan Y1, Zhang WY, Xia X, Kong LD.
- Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double blind study. Sellandi TM1, Thakar AB, Baghel MS.
- Hesperetin Induced G1-Phase Cell Cycle Arrest in Human Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells: Involvement of CDK4 and p21 Eun Jeong Choia
Dietary Flavonoid and Cancer Prevention: Evidence and Potential Mechanism Shiu-Ming Kuo
- Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Wilborn C1, Taylor L, Poole C, Foster C, Willoughby D, Kreider R.
- The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength David BellarEmail authorView ORCID ID profile, Nina R. LeBlanc and Brian Campbell
- Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise Tim ZiegenfussEmail author, Jamie Landis and Jennifer Hofheins
- Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Kawamura T1, Okubo T, Sato K, Fujita S, Goto K, Hamaoka T, Iemitsu M.
- Effects of a single dose of N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (Melatonin) and resistance exercise on the growth hormone/IGF-1 axis in young males and females Erika Nassar,1 Chris Mulligan,2 Lem Taylor,3 Chad Kerksick,4 Melyn Galbreath, Mike Greenwood, Richard Greider, and Darryn S Willoughbycorresponding author