Featuring ALPHA-TEST™, ALPHA-DEX™ and ALPHA-TROPIN™
Be the ALPHA Male! ALPHA™ is the ULTIMATE 3-in-1 formula.
ALPHA-TEST™ – increases free testosterone. Testosterone is the key anabolic hormone responsible for rapid muscle growth and elevated libido.
Fenugreek Extract (50% Fenuside) – boosts free testosterone, promotes vitality, reduces symptoms of Andropause, and supports muscle mass.
Epimedium (10% Icariin) – effectively increases testosterone by stimulating leydig cells, increases sex drive, boosts nitric oxide levels and is a PDE5 inhibitor, like the pharma drug “V” and reduces cortisol levels.
Tribulus – increases testosterone via luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH).
ALPHA-DEX™ – reduces estrogen. Estrogen is the “female hormone” and by limiting its conversion allows for more muscle-building testosterone to circulate.
Hesperidin – this citrus flavonoid inhibits the aromatase enzyme, blocking the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
ALPHA-TROPIN™ – increase growth hormone (HGH). This stimulates protein anabolism, enhances fat loss and regulates carbohydrate metabolism.
Alpha-GPC – is a powerful growth hormone secretagogue, improves memory and endurance performance, and prevents exercise-induced reductions in choline levels.
Melatonin – effectively boosts pituitary output (HGH).
What are testosterone, estrogen and growth hormone?
Testosterone is the key anabolic hormone responsible for rapid muscle growth and elevated libido. Estrogen is the “female hormone” and by limiting its conversion allows for more muscle-building testosterone to circulate. Growth hormone (HGH) stimulates protein anabolism, enhances fat loss and regulates carbohydrate metabolism.
What is the best way to take ALPHA?
Take 3 capsules, 30-40 minutes before bed.
How long until I feel the full effects?
You may feel ALPHA working from the very first dose. Within two weeks you will feel the full effects.
Is it safe?
Yes! The ingredients in ALPHA have been clinically tested – participants were tested for normal liver, kidney, cholesterol, blood pressure, etc. and everyone passed with flying colors. Use 8 weeks on, two weeks off.
Should I take any other supplements with it?
You can combine ALPHA with Go Dark before bed to create the perfect sleep cycle. Some athletes will stack it with Testdex. Sample Cycle – Weeks 1-4: 1 cap Testdex in the AM, 3 caps ALPHA before bed. Weeks 5-8: 3 caps ALPHA before bed. Week 9: off. Repeat.
- Testofen, a specialised Trigonella foenum-graecum seed extract reduces age-related symptoms of androgen decrease, increases testosterone levels and improves sexual function in healthy aging males in a double-blind randomised clinical study Amanda Raoa*, Elizabeth Steelsb, Warrick J. Inderc, Suzanne Abrahama & Luis Vitettaad
- The testosterone mimetic properties of icariin. Zhang ZB1, Yang QT.
- Effects of icariin on hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis action and cytokine levels in stressed Sprague-Dawley rats. Pan Y1, Zhang WY, Xia X, Kong LD.
- Clinical study of Tribulus terrestris Linn. in Oligozoospermia: A double blind study. Sellandi TM1, Thakar AB, Baghel MS.
- Hesperetin Induced G1-Phase Cell Cycle Arrest in Human Breast Cancer MCF-7 Cells: Involvement of CDK4 and p21 Eun Jeong Choia
Dietary Flavonoid and Cancer Prevention: Evidence and Potential Mechanism Shiu-Ming Kuo
- Effects of a purported aromatase and 5α-reductase inhibitor on hormone profiles in college-age men. Wilborn C1, Taylor L, Poole C, Foster C, Willoughby D, Kreider R.
- The effect of 6 days of alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine on isometric strength David BellarEmail authorView ORCID ID profile, Nina R. LeBlanc and Brian Campbell
- Acute supplementation with alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine augments growth hormone response to, and peak force production during, resistance exercise Tim ZiegenfussEmail author, Jamie Landis and Jennifer Hofheins
- Glycerophosphocholine enhances growth hormone secretion and fat oxidation in young adults. Kawamura T1, Okubo T, Sato K, Fujita S, Goto K, Hamaoka T, Iemitsu M.
- Effects of a single dose of N-Acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (Melatonin) and resistance exercise on the growth hormone/IGF-1 axis in young males and females Erika Nassar,1 Chris Mulligan,2 Lem Taylor,3 Chad Kerksick,4 Melyn Galbreath, Mike Greenwood, Richard Greider, and Darryn S Willoughbycorresponding author