HOW TO USE:
Testdex is taken one capsule, once per day. It is best to take Testdex at the same time every day. Cycle 4 weeks on, 1 off.
Can be taken alone or stacked with ALPHA™ and Go Dark™.
When do I take Testdex™?
Take 1 capsule, once per day, preferably at the same time every day.
Can I take Testdex with food?
What is the difference between Testdex and ALPHA?
Testdex and ALPHA work on different pathways. The two can be stacked for exceptional results.
Besides Testdex, what other supplements should I be taking?
GP3 EVO and ALPHA make great additions. If your main goal is to lose body fat, we suggest stacking Testdex with F-10.
What kind of results will I get with Testdex?
Every individual is different, but you should start feeling changes within 7 days of starting Testdex.
What kind of diet and training regime should I follow to maximize the effectiveness of Testdex?
Have a look at our blog (see the tab above). We have training routines and sample meal plans for all goals.
1. Randomized Clinical Trial on the Use of PHYSTA Freeze-Dried Water Extract of Eurycoma longifolia for the Improvement of Quality of Life and Sexual Well-Being in Men. Ismail SB1, Wan Mohammad WM, George A, Nik Hussain NH, Musthapa Kamal ZM, Liske E.
2. Effect of Tongkat Ali on stress hormones and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects. Shawn M TalbottEmail author, Julie A Talbott, Annie George and Mike Pugh
3. Apigenin Inhibits Antiestrogen-resistant Breast Cancer Cell Growth through Estrogen Receptor-α-dependent and -independent Mechanisms. Xinhua Long, Meiyun Fan, Robert M. Bigsby, and Kenneth P. Nephew
4. Interaction of Estrogenic Chemicals and Phytoestrogens with Estrogen Receptor β. George G. J. M. Kuiper 1 , Josephine G. Lemmen, Bo Carlsson, J. Christopher Corton, Stephen H. Safe, Paul T. van der Saag, Bart van der Burg 2 , and Jan-Åke Gustafson 3
5. Type-II estrogen binding sites in a lymphoblastoid cell line and growth-inhibitory effect of estrogen, anti-estrogen and bioflavonoids. Giovanni Scambia,Franco O. Ranelletti,Pierluigi Benedetti Panici,Mauro Piantelli,Carlo Rumi,Francesco Battaglia,Luigi M. Larocca,Amaldo Capelli,Salvatore Mancuso
6. Hesperidin as a preventive resistance agent in MCF-7 breast cancer cells line resistance to doxorubicin. Rifki Febriansah, Dyaningtyas Dewi Pamungkas Putri,Sarmoko,Nunuk Aries Nurulita, Edy Meiyanto,and Agung Endro Nugroho
7. Resveratrol Induces Apoptosis in Chemoresistant Cancer Cells via Modulation of AMPK Signaling Pathway. JIN-TAEK HWANG, DONG WOOK KWAK, SUN KYO LIN, HYE MIN KIM, YOUNG MIN KIM andOCK JIN PARK
8. Resveratrol: Biological and pharmaceutical properties as anticancer molecule. Hsieh TC1, Wu JM.
9. Resveratrol promotes endothelial cell wound healing under laminar shear stress through an estrogen receptor-alpha-dependent pathway. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2014;306(6):H797-806.Yurdagul A, Jr., Kleinedler JJ, McInnis MC, et al.