You may be here because you're anxious about carrying too much unwanted body fat.
My name is Chris Johnson. I’m an IFBB Pro and holistic nutritionist. I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you drop body fat quickly with a few tweaks to their nutrition program.
It’s my goal to help as many people as possible and that includes YOU!
I’m going to share with you some tips and tricks you’ve never tried before…or possibly even heard of!
I wasn’t always walking around with low body fat. I didn’t have abs as a teenager. I wasn’t athletic and I certainly don’t have athletic parents or grandparents…in other words, my genetics suck.
At age 15 I joined a gym and started working out – it became a true passion! At 20 I competed for the first time…and came 5th out of 6 people in my class. It was not a stellar performance.
As time went on I learned more about nutrition and supplements and I got better. In my early twenties I started training people and learned a lot about different body types and diet plans.
I also dove DEEP into the science behind nutrition supplements. One thing I found made every diet plan and exercise program work better was a supplement designed to speed up the fat burning process.
I’ve helped hundreds of people just like you loose fat and gain muscle. Some went on to compete…at very high levels. A few earning very coveted professional status!!!
Let me tell you what diet plan works best for me and my clients.
I bet you’ve searched the net for a fat loss nutrition program. Lots of them seem AMAZING from the testimonials. But the truth is…most of them work for a short time, or not at all!
Ketogenic, carnivore, Mediterranean, plant based, intermittent fasting, Paleo, Mayo Clinic, DASH…the list goes on and on.
Well…I’m about to tell you how to construct your very own program right now. FOR FREE!
Follow these steps:
Calculate your calorie requirement (use the calculator provided). Enter your gender, activity level, height, age and current weight. Enter your goal weight and the amount of time, in weeks, to reach that goal.
Ensure at least 30% of your calories come from protein. The other 70% can come from an even split of carbohydrates and fats.
For best results, eat high quality foods (organic, free range etc.) limiting gluten, dairy and sugar.
Weigh yourself weekly and adjust your calories bi-weekly as needed.
(I like using the MyFitnessPal to track macronutrients and calories.)
PS if you’d like help with this and want coaching, contact me here and we can see about working together!
But what about exercise?
Like diet, exercise is also often over-complicated. Here are the basics when aiming for fat loss:
Weight train 3-4 days per week. Search our blog for lots of different workout plans (search bar in footer).
Do 30 minutes of brisk cardio 3-4 days per week, either immediately following weight training or on alternate days.
Diet + Exercise = Results
Diet + Exercise + Supplements = Results²
You’ll get great results if you follow my suggestions so far. But if you want extraordinary results…Keep Reading!
A properly designed fat burner will:
Liberate fat from fat cells
Burn that fat more efficiently as energy
There are plenty of fat loss supplements out there, but only F-10 delivers on all five of the categories mentioned above. Each bottle contains 84 capsules (that’s 42 days of fat burning). And best of all…each ingredient is backed by science!
"I’ve been using it for years! When I need to lean out, I always use this as a part of my stack."
"A fat burner that I actually notice working. No jitters like with some fat burners."
F-10 works for me every time I want to get very lean. It’s worked for my clients and it will work for YOU!
Take the guess work out of fat loss right now.
Directions: one capsule of F-10 upon waking and one mid-afternoon, 20-30 minutes before your workout.
"Lost 7lbs in 9 Days. Excellent!!!"
"I felt amazing when taking this product without the jitters. I couldn’t have lost those final pesky pounds without F-10!!!"
Purchase F-10 by the bottle or…
Save $30 when you buy a 3 pack.
Get the BEST SAVINGS ($74.99 discount) when you buy F-10 in a 6 pack!
I’m so convinced that you’ll find F-10 as effective as everyone else whose tried it, I will personally back it with a 60 day money back guarantee.
"Would highly recommend. Helps me with energy for my workout and helps with my food cravings."
"My weight loss had stalled and within 2-3 days of starting on this I had broken through a 2 week barrier."