If you want to learn how to build your arms, ask a guy who had none and then got them to grow.
5 tips to building bigger biceps:
1. Use perfect form. I used to let my elbows swing out away from my body when doing curls. This worked my shoulders more than biceps. Keep your elbows tucked tightly into your sides.
2. Hold the weight, but not in a “death grip”. If you squeeze too hard you’ll over use your forearms. Then again, don’t drop it on your foot ;)
3. Flex at the contraction. If you can’t pause and hold the weight while squeezing your bicep, it’s too heavy.
4. If free weights don’t seem to be working, try cables. Cables allow for constant tension throughout the movement. Game changer.
5. Train in a higher rep range. Using 6-8 reps may be too heavy for you to get a good pump and burn in your bicep. Switch to 10-15 and watch them swell! ??
Hope this helps you have amazing bicep workout! Let me know in the comments below if you found these tips helpful.
Pro tip: try my General’s Stack to get the ultimate bicep workout!